These days there are huge numbers of malicious and unwanted softwares spread widely all over the internet. If you are visiting an ill-reputed or unreliable website, the chances of your PC to get infected go a lot higher. That makes it extremely important for each and every user to know and understand that how they can protect their PCs and how to get rid of malware.
Annoying FunWebProducts Spyware:
One of the most annoying spywares that are widely spread across the globe is known as the funwebproducts spyware. It is the software that may apparently install attractive and good looking smileys and cursors on a computer but on the back end it may start monitoring your activities on your PC. It can even start stealing your confidential and personal information that can be used to commit various crimes or frauds. It also works as an adware that can cause huge numbers of popups to appear on your screen while you are surfing the web. In order to get rid of this you must understand how to get rid of a virus or spyware.
Removing FunWebProducts from PC:
There are various companies that are offering their help to stay protected against such threats through developing spyware and malware removal tools. You can have a simple search online to get to the best and most effective free anti malware software. All you need to do is simple install the free trojan remover or anti spyware and just leave the rest to it. But you will have to make its sure that the software has a positive repute and you keep on updating it periodically.
Manually Remove FunWebProducts:
If you are interested in free malware removal you can either use the free software but it can also be removed manually. There are 4 basic steps involved in the process of manual removal of this malicious spyware.
1- Close the Application:
- Go to Start Menu.
- In the search box type “taskmgr” and hit the enter button.
- It will open the task manager. Go to the “processes” tab.
- Search and select the running application named “0007efab.exe” and click the “end process” option.
2- Removing the Registry Entries:
- Go to the Start Menu.
- In search box type “regedit” and hit the enter button that will lead you to the registry editor.
- You can either select all of the entries manually through going to each single entry by navigating through all of the entries, but the best way is simply use the search option.
- Right click on each of the entries and select the “delete” option to remove the entries from windows registry.
3- Unregister the DLL File:
- Open the CMD, type “regsvr32 /u f3ezsetp.dll” and hit enter button
- It will unregister the DLL file of the software.
4- Deleting the Files:
- You will have to search the following files one by one and will have to delete each of the files.
- I. funwebproducts\\installr\\2.bin\\f3ezsetp.dll
- II. funwebproducts\\installr\\cache\\0007efab.exe
- III. funwebproducts\\installr\\cache\\files.ini
After the completion of the process you will have removed the spyware successfully. As you can see that the process involves some extremely critical steps that can cause damage to your windows if not done properly and carefully. That is why removing the spyware through the use of virus removal free tools of spyware removal free software is better.