Are you experiencing slow internet speed and poor processing of your computer? If it’s a yes then there are chances that your computer has been infected by a spyware, Trojan horse or Adware programs. What are they and how can they affect your system’s performance? These questions are pretty important for beginners and this post will elaborate the most vital points that can help you to remove and, detect such malicious programs without any hassle.
A Brief Synopsis on Adware:
While surfing internet, it is pretty obvious that you can visit hundreds of sites on daily or weekly basis. Surfing sites is not an issue but the real threat is from the faceless cyber threats that are hidden in such sites and automatically transfer themselves to your computers. Though, these malicious programs are created by humans but they can’t be stopped unless you apply anti-spyware or adware tools.
A lot of people still know nothing about adware because of improper source of knowledge. So, read the whole article to know the techniques and methods to remove this malicious threat from your PC. These are random ads that are automatically installed in your system in result of clicking a wrong link while visiting any site. This threat can affix itself to your system data just like pariah. At the beginning, you may neglect the suspicious activities going on with your internal memory and processing speed but with time – it becomes a nightmare for users.
Under such conditions, removing your windows and reinstallation is the best idea but not all users are good enough to perform this task. These adware programs are transferred while sharing data peer to peer or by clicking websites that contains nothing but spammy links.
Tips to Stay Away From Spyware and Adware Programs:
To avoid mental stress and tensions, there are some tips that can help you to keep your system away from such threats and viruses. Feel free to follow them.
- Keep your computer updated with virus databases and definitions
- Avoid clicking on unwanted ads
- Stop visiting malicious websites
- Installing updated web browsers ( Google Chrome will prevent you to open such websites)
- Enable your windows firewall to prevent unwanted access of malicious threats
- Always install antispyware and adware programs to get notified
How to Make Sure That Your System is infected With Adware?
Usually, people are unaware of such threats and they can’t diagnose the real problem. So, below are some major issues that can help you to understand the actual issues.
- Extreme slow speed of your system
- Slow browsing speed
- Extra memory consumption by .exe files. (Windows Task Manager can help you to detect such files
- Unexpected popping of unwanted web pages, installation of toolbars and Trojan horse.
- Inability to unhide system files and folders
So, if you are facing such problems then your system is being attacked by a spyware or a virus maybe. As they say, “prevention is better than cure” – follow the tips I mentioned above to avoid unwanted stress and expenses.